The Traditions are the laws that all Camarilla members must abide by.
- The First Tradition: The Masquerade
- Thou shalt not reveal thy true nature to those not of the Blood. Doing so shall renounce thy
claims of Blood.
- The Second Tradition: The Domain
- Thy domain is thy concern. All others owe thee respect while in it.
None may challenge thy word in thy domain.
- The Third Tradition: The Progeny
- Thou shalt sire another one with permission of thine elder. If thous createst another
without thine elder's leave, both thou and thy progeny shall be slain.
- The Fourth Tradition: The Accounting
- Those thou create are thine own childer. Until thy progeny shall be released, thou
shalt command them in all things. Their sins are thine to endure.
- The Fifth Tradition: Hospitality
- Honor one another's domain. When thou comest to a foreign city, thou shalt present
thyself to the one who ruleth there. Without the word of acceptance, thou art nothing.
- The Sixth Tradition: Destruction
- Thou art forbidden to destroy another of thy kind. The right of destruction belongeth
only to thine elder. Only the eldest amongst thee shall call the blood hunt.